This A-list Hollywood actor was attacked in his Malibu home in an assault with a deadly weapon

Jan 4, 2024

Wanton violence is spreading across the nation as leftist policies continue to promote crime sprees.

But it turns out even the elite Hollywood enclaves aren’t immune to the violence.

And this A-list Hollywood actor was attacked in his Malibu home in an assault with a deadly weapon.

Actor Charlie Sheen has had a long and distinguished Hollywood career.

A violent attack in “The Bu”

Sheen has starred in a number of classic movies like Major League, Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Hot Shots, and Red Dawn.

He also starred in the wildly popular TV show Two and a Half Men.

And Sheen is part of Hollywood royalty as the son of storied actor Martin Sheen.

He is also the brother of actor Emilio Estevez.

Unfortunately, he has also, however, had more than his fair share of controversy and bizarre behavior that has landed him on the front pages.

But nothing prepared the actor for the latest events that would thrust him back in the news.

Sheen was attacked on December 20 by his neighbor inside his Malibu home, according to police.

About 1 p.m. that day, officers from the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department responded to “a battery/disturbance call” at Sheen’s residence in swanky Malibu, California (famously known as “the Bu” on Two and a Half Men).

TMZ reported the alleged attacker “ripped Charlie’s shirt and attempted to strangle him . . . and then went back to her own house.”

Police confirmed the report and found her in her own home after the alleged attack.

Paramedics also rushed to the crime scene to help Sheen, but he reportedly did not require being transported to the hospital.

Assault with a deadly weapon

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department told Business Insider, “Upon contacting the parties involved, deputies identified Charlie Sheen as a victim of assault.”

“The suspect, Electra Schrock, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, force likely to create great bodily injury, and residential burglary,” the Sheriff’s Department said.

Sheen allegedly told sheriff’s deputies that he did not know why his neighbor attacked him. 

The actor also reportedly said Schrock had squirted an unknown sticky liquid on his car just prior to the violent assault inside his Malibu home.

Sheen, 58, also said that his neighbor dumped trash in front of his door just one day before the alleged assault.

Schrock, 47, appeared in court on December 22.

Another bump in the road in Sheen’s quest for normalcy

The attack comes just weeks after Sheen told People Magazine that he has stopped his hard-partying ways.

“Next month I’ll be six years sober,” Sheen told People. “I have a very consistent lifestyle now. It’s all about single dad stuff, and raising my 14-year-old twin boys Max and Bob.”

“Now I wake up early, around 4:30 or 5 a.m., get an early jump on the news, work out, answer emails,” the star added. “Then I get the kids up and help them with their morning routine — if you can call it a routine.”

Sheen explained that he quit alcohol cold turkey one day in 2017 after he had been drinking when he had promised to take his daughter to an appointment.

He said he was too drunk and had to have a friend drive them both to the appointment.

“So I had to call my friend Tony to take us,” he explained. “We got her there on time, but it broke my heart because she was in the backseat, and I could just tell she was thinking, ‘Why isn’t dad driving?’ So I got home and sat with that for the rest of the day. And the next morning, I just stopped.”

Fans are hoping this violent attack doesn’t lead to any setbacks on the clean and sober Sheen.

Hot Take Politics will keep you up-to-date on any developments to this ongoing story. 

Latest Posts: